I don't know about you, but I love a good list. When I saw this post from A Beautiful Mess, I knew I had to do my own. Original post? Nah, but it's fun. I, like probably all of you, have a lot of festive mess going on, so I'm separating my list into two parts: Festive Fun and Work Life. Double the lists, double the fun.
- Bake Christmas Cookies
- Watch The Nutcracker (on YouTube because I'm too broke to see it in person)
- Listen to my entire Christmas playlist
- Find and wear the sparkliest nail polish
- Wrap all of the gifts, have fun with it, make 'em pretty
- Take photos for all Christmas posts
- Create a mood board for January/the new year/you get it
- Start planning and scheduling posts
- FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING GIRL
- Make an actual resolution list this year. Keep the lists coming.
- Maybe do Christmas food prep a day or two earlier?