A Few of My Favorite Things
This week is going to be incredibly hectic, if not a little stressful, so I thought I'd kick it off by listing some things I've been loving lately. This is serving as a nice reminder to myself, and hopefully a prompt for you. So, some things I've been loving are:
- The blanket in the top photo. I already featured it here, but I love wearing this as a shawl and/or scarf. I've been using is as such much more than I've been using it as an actual blanket. At this point, it's just a scarf.
- I stopped listening to music for awhile, with no explanation. That was actually really weird for me, but I've rekindled my love for Spotify over the last few days, and I've been listening to a pretty wide range of playlists and artists. Namely this playlist I made recently, and my trashcan of a yearly playlist. Um. I finally listened to the Harry Styles solo album. I'm a fan.
- Late nights. I love late nights. Over the last month or so, I fell into the responsible adult cycle of going to bed before midnight, but I threw that away over the weekend, and there's such comfort found in powering through the night to good music, be it on work or trying to finally clean and organize my little space. Some things fall through the cracks, but man, late nights make me feel alive.
- The necklace pictured above. I've been wearing this for months now, and I tend to forget I have it on until I reach for it absentmindedly.
- The bright points of the Holiday season. Though the actual days (ie Thursday - Thanksgiving) are a little bit stressful, they're wonderful. I'm so excited to make good food and drink and not feel guilt for it, and I'm so excited to decorate for Christmas Thursday night (and all weekend), and I'm so ready to work on Blogmas posts. FYI, all of the posts after this week through Christmas will be Christmas related. If that's not something you're into, sorry in advance.
What have you been loving lately?